Job Code: 51184150
Job Location: Arden Hills, MN
Category: Software Engineering
We are looking for 2 Cisco Telecom/Network Engineers for a W2 contract opportunity in the North Metro. These Cisco Telecom/Network Engineers will perform the following in this role:
• Participate in the planning, development, implementation and operational support of company-wide electronic telecommunication systems
• Installs and upgrades data hardware and software by following systems management procedures to accommodate growth.
• Coordinates and takes part in projects by following project management procedures covering project scheduling, resourcing, training, communications, and change control.
• Analyzes system problems by identifying root-cause, evaluating costs and benefits of using alternate procedures, and initiates solutions to eliminate or reduce problems and improve services.
• Formulates data network services by examining current trends and by developing secure, cost-effective implementation plans, strategies, and schedules for the introduction of new or improved services.
• Maintains technical expertise in all areas of data networking including hardware/software interconnections and interfaces, such as routers, switches, load balancers, wan accelerators, wireless LAN, etc.
• Accountable for technical issue resolution including diagnosis of problem, recommendations for workarounds, and defect correction
• Leverages software version control tools and provides software configuration management support
• Works closely with the project team (internal and external) to assure a timely solution
• Adheres to project plans, tasks, and deliverables; identifies dependencies and resource requirements
• Appropriately communicates deliverable status, escalates issues, and manages timelines and action items
• Four year Bachelor’s Degree OR requisite experience.
• 2-3 years of Cisco network support at the Engineer II level required
• Cisco CCNP Preferred, not required
• Cisco CCIE preferred, but not required.
• Proven ability to quickly troubleshoot issues using a sound and logical approach to deliver a valid solution
• Ability to develop solutions to a variety of complex problems of diverse scope and complexity
Please reference job # 51184150ch
We offer group rate benefits plans, paid holidays, 401K with match and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.