Location: East Anglia, England
Salary: £27,000 – £33,000 per annum
Capital Outsourcing Group Ltd are seeking experienced Fibre Network Planners to work for a telecommunications engineering client covering the East of England.
The ideal candidate must be fully fit, with positive attitude, self motivated, conscientious and demonstrate knowledge and experience within the following skill profile:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Fibre Network Planning Department.
- Current NRSWA Street works Qualification
- The ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Good communication skills – to be able to liaise effectively with all levels across the organisation.
- PC literate with good keyboard skills and a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible and able to manage priorities in demanding time scales
Objectives of the Job
- Carry out detailed survey of the built environment and capture the most feasible and cost effective solution for new build in accordance with Vodafone specification.
- Co-ordinate with Local Authorities, Highway Agencies and other third party organisations regarding the desired proposal identifying any potential SED or specific Traffic Management requirements.
- Undertake Internal Surveys with Customer to identify most feasible and cost effective Cabling Solution within the demise. Also determine at planning stage any specific wayleave requirements.
- Work in conjunction with records department to ensure planning activities are carried out accurately and efficiently
- Work in conjunction with external plant department to ensure planning activities are carried out accurately and efficiently
The role is for immediate start and comes with a competitive salary