Country: United States
State: Georgia (GA)
Job Category: Business Development
A dedicated Fiber Based Broadband acquisition (hunter) sales executive is needed to proactively support new in region fiber building sales opportunities. Position requires a combination of superior sales, technical, and negotiation skills.
Key Role and Responsibilities:
• Generating new revenue from customers in on-Net buildings where AT&T pre-deploys network assets such as fiber and Ethernet multiplexing.
• Sell AT&T enterprise IP and data services to accounts from all AT&T market segments.
• Represent AT&T fiber optic solutions to business customers in pre-lit buildings. ATT fiber services include: Ethernet based internet access, VoIP, MPLS, IPVPN and Metro Ethernet services
• Verifying AT&T’s technical architecture understanding of a property, and will be responsible for updating internal fiber assets databases with accurate information.
• Owning the relationship with property managers and secure the ability of AT&T to solicit customers in exchange for advanced network assets.
• Interfacing with customers other AT&T account teams to properly serve and approach key clients in existing market segments.
• Collaborate with AT&T network engineering to leverage new infrastructure and equipment
• Meeting with all customers within fiber connected buildings, identifying opportunities, proposing and closing sales, and may require collaboration with the customer’s assigned account team.
• Most of your time will be spent in direct sales related activities in front of customers at their place of business.
• Driving new sales revenue, customer satisfaction, and maximizing building penetration to ensure a return on prepositioned network assets.
• Achieving sales objectives by structuring and securing new fiber based high speed data services with customers located in on-Net buildings.
Valid driver’s license with satisfactory driving record
Current auto insurance
Reliable vehicle per transportation needs of market
Education: Bachelor’s Degree, technical discipline preferred.
Experience: 5 Years Sales or Account Management experience preferred.
Compensation : Highly Competitive Base Salary + Commission + Benefits