JUNIOR ROUTE PLANNER / SURVEYOR
TELECOMUNICATIONS – GAUTENG
Permanent Junior Level position
A well-known and established company specialising in installation and planning of fibre optic networks requires the above to manage and coordinate all route planning for the company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Interacting with clients on projects to ensure all project specific standards are met when conducting land surveys.
- Designing and drawing of network outlays and site location sketches as well as all networks planning documentation in order to supply exact measurements and photos for the site survey reports.
- Compiling bill of services and materials for projects, as well as auditing these deliverables.
- Using excellent planning and coordinating skills to indicate site layout positions for proposed civil work.
- Compiling low level drawings to integrate into high level networks.
- Overlaying different plans to achieve the best route.
Minimum requirements for the role:
- Strong IT understanding as well as basic understanding of Fibre Optic design tool software such as AutoCAD or Google Earth or low level GIS experience is preferred.
- Ability to solve technical problems through analytical thinking in order to find faults within high level design.
- Systematic approach in deliverables.
- Understanding of GPS Recordings.
Salary package highly negotiable depending on experience gained. Other benefits include Medical Aid + Pension Fund + Performance Bonus etc.