Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Telecommunications, Commercial, Government and Finance.
FinXL currently have been approached to manage an opportunity for an experienced HFC / FTTx Project Manager with a highly innovative, telecommunications institution based at a central Sydney location.
This will be an initial 12-month contract opportunity and will be well suited to an HFC / FTTx Project Manager with a strong background working on large programmes of work managing the deployment of FTTx / MDU / HFC / Aerial design. The role will suit an experienced HFC / FTTx Project Manager looking to work for a significant telecommunications client.
The focus of the role will be to manage the overall design and deployment of a large telecommunications project.
Key skills and experience include:
- Proven experience as a HFC / FTTx Project Manager
- 5+ years working on similar infrastructure projects, specifically HFC / FTTx / MDU / Aerial design
- 10+ years strong technical background as a Designer / Planner
- Telecommunications industry experience is essential for this role
- Tertiary education – PMBOK / Prince2
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
The role will be holistic and focus on a number on ways to support internal stakeholders while working a significant programme of work.
If you have the above skills and looking to find out more detail around our opportunity, please apply now for your application to be considered.
If you do require more information on this opportunity, do not hesitate to contact John on 02 8243 6888 any time during business hours.