Data Cabling Connectivity Design Consultant, copper fibre
An experienced and commercially focussed pre & Post Sales Data Cabling Connectivity Consultant role to support the successful winning of new business.
We have an immediate contract opportunity for an experienced Data cabling connectivity design expert to be the Technical Design Authority for Next generation Data Centre Solutions overseeing all Data Cabling aspects of projects, supporting the pre and post sales team.
* You must have in depth experience of in depth design solutions with Copper & Fibre Network Solutions.
Able to specify all requirements for cabinets including Cable management, PDU requirement.
* Manage all pre & Post Sales aspects of solution design for NGDC opportunities (defining Cabling Connectivity both Fibre and UTP Requirements) and working with Delivery teams to define and agree implementation process
* Assist in developing and implementing the strategy for the Next Generation Datacentre portfolio in general
* Take ownership for driving the technical solution of the NGDC solutions with Sales Specialists and Account Managers
* Act as pre-sales focus into key partners and manufacturers
* Prepare bid, proposal and scope of work documentation for NGDC solutions
* Prepare Quotations and Proposal Documents for end Customer Perusal
* Significant experience of customer-facing Pre-Sales engagements and Site Survey Skills
* Experience in converting customer business requirements into a delivered technical solution
* The ability to maximise the services and margin elements of any proposed solution
* Relevant experience of taking Technical Design Authority responsibility for solutions
* Relevant and appropriate NGDC vendor qualifications or experience and/or accreditations as required
* Experience of working in team focusing on major bids and the ability to work on own initiative on smaller cabling works
* Ability to build and sustain business relationships both internally and with clients
* Experience in delivering consulting led solutions
Based in the Midlands
Full spec upon application.
Telephone: 01322 316 230