About Define Telecommunications:
Define Telecommunications has been trading for the last ten years. We are in partnership with BT Open Reach, BT, NEC and other reputable organisations. We install both analogue and digital lines to business and residential premises within the UK
The primary role involves commissioning and the implementation of NEC telephone systems from design to continued customer support over a broad range of customer’s sites around Greater London, Hertfordshire, Surrey and Essex.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- To install NEC SV9100 and NEC SL1100
- Determining customer’s requirements by way of a programming meeting establishing overall system configuration, call flow (DDI routing, extension/system numbering), auto attendants, IVR, Voicemail, Trunk configuration, ACD and VOIP requirements.
- Planning and completing the installation of telephony applications such as Call recorders (Retell), Call Logging (NEC – MyCalls) and Contact Centre CTI Applications (Zeacom – Unified Communications for Business)
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues remotely, speaking to the customers over the phone
- Visiting customer sites to fix or solve problems that could not be resolved remotely
- We expect the engineer to install and programme the NEC telephone systems successfully.
- We will expect an average of two and half installations per week and in some cases cabling might be involved but not in all cases.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 1 years experience working with NEC Telephone Systems
- Experience with all aspects of installation and programming of NEC
- Must be NEC SV9100 and NEC SL1100 trained
- Experience of My Calls and the NEC UCB application is desirable
- Company Car or Van
- Company Mobile, Laptop and Fuel Card
- Working hours Monday – Friday
- Competitive Salary – Dependent on skills and Experience
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fast growing telephone company!
INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY – Send us a cover letter and CV by clicking the APPLY