Fibre Planner – Fixed Network Specialist
I am currently recruiting a Fibre Planner; as Fixed Network Specialist within Fibre Services you will be responsible for the Fundamental and detail planning of the Network Fibre Layer to support Customer Delivery, Core Project Build, Assure and Diversionary Works requirements. My client is one of the UK’s largest mobile companies; it is initially an 11month contract based in Manchester.
Customer Planning Responsibilities
* Liaison with clients internal technical teams to facilitate Customer Feasibility process and provide timely responses via Desktop and Detailed costing’s
* Validate Build Orders received and confirm deliverables and indicative timescales to account team
* Allocate Fibres and confirm diversity requirements to partner design organisation, Instigating detailed, on site design and survey
* Review output, check fibre layer compliance, confirm received Costs/Deliverables to Account team for approval
Network Outage Planning responsibilities
* Validate and schedule Cable Planned Outages on the Fibre Network
* Plan validated Cable Planned Outages from receipt to the completion of the planning phase
* Instigate audit and work requests into partner teams and monitor completion
* Identify and analyse network and customer traffic affected.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Proven experience of the role or similar role within a telecoms build environment.
* Full valid driving licence.
* Formal industry academic qualifications
* NRSWA accredited
* Familiarity with databases and their use
* HNC or equivalent in an Engineering or Planning discipline
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02076541422 for further details.