Job ID: 9172
Verigent, a nationwide Telecom and IT Staffing firm, has openings in Marysville, OH for experienced Telecom Technicians.
These are contract opportunities. If selected, you will work as a Verigent employee on contract to our client.
• Our client is looking for experienced Telecom Technicians in the Marysville area.
• Perform tasks consisting primarily of wiring, set placement, MACs, training, other hardware issues on client premise for maintenance, and long/short-term implementation projects on client premise.
• Timely and technically-assured installation of hardware and cabling on clients premise for all provisioning order types.
• Timely and technically-assured maintenance of hardware on clients premise as required.
• Resolution of technical issues on client premise.
• Report status/completion information at the end of each activity.
• A minimum of 1 year of experience on telecommunication systems involving service and support of TDM or VOIP deployments.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Strong commitment to excellence.
Verigent is headquartered near Charlotte, NC and has regional offices located in the NYC Metro region, Washington, DC Metro region and Los Angeles, CA. Verigent has received numerous awards including: INC. Magazine Top 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America (four times), Charlotte’s Fast 50, North Carolina’s Top 40 Mid-Market Companies and Charlotte’s Best Places to work. Since we opened our doors in 2003 we have employed over 12,000 people in 49 states. Our standard from the beginning has been to treat our employees like customers. We offer our employees an unmatched level of service and experience in the staffing industry.
We currently support client projects across the country in over 45 different states. We offer our employees an unmatched level of service and experience in the staffing industry.
All positions require applicants who are willing to undergo a background check and drug screen. Interested candidates please forward a recent resume along with your current job status and salary requirements.
As a W2 employee Verigent offers the following benefits:
• 6 Paid Holidays after probationary period
• Accrued PTO
• Quarterly 401K access with company match based upon length of employment
• Verigent offers a mini-medical plan which is supplemental in nature. You can sign up for this plan the 1st of the month following your 1st day of employment. Verigent contributes 1/2 of the SINGLE monthly premium after 90 days on-assignment.
• Weekly payroll and direct deposit.