GIS Fibre Network Planner for Leeds, UK
Leeds (LS1), Leeds
£35000 – £45000 per annum
Location: Leeds, May be the option to work from home for part of the week.
Hours: 40 hours per week – Monday-Friday
Due to a new large framework agreement, our client is seeking to recruit a new Fibre Network Planner to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an additional position after recently recruiting a number of hires.
Example of Responsibilities:
· Support the planning teams to ensure high-level job packs are produced
· Produce detailed civil and fibre drawings, SLDs and other associated documentation
· Using QGIS and COMSOF fibre software to produce drawings alongside MS Visio
· Previous GIS fibre Planning experience is essential
· Excellent communication skills
· Previous experience in a similar role is essential
Apply now to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
Key words: Fibre Network, GIS, QGIS, Network Design